hello hello is there anyone out there?
|Sexual Assault Prevention Tips
1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.
2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!
3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!
4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited.
5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!
6. Remember, people go to laundry to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
8. Always be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan to rape them.
9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!
10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone “on accident” you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.
And, ALWAYS REMEMBER: if you didn’t ask permission and then respect the answer the first time, you are committing a crime- no matter how “into it” others appear to be.
this journal is mostly friends only. comment here / introduce yourself or add me and let's see what happens! comments are screened for your privacy and mine.
i mostly post about my feelings, fun, my travels, clubbing/concerts, my desires, feminism, world events, mischief, my dreams, health, films, my goals, anti-oppression issues, community, my thoughts, activism, my cat, left wing politics, music, parties, and i sometimes post pictures of my creations - as i absolutely love making cyber wear! think about whether these interest you before you add me. i am generally a positive, friendly person. however, please be respectful if we ever disagree or we won't be able to stay friends.
ps if i have added you before you have added me, it is so you can have a chance to see a little more about me - temporarily. if i delete you because you haven't responded after some time, you haven't necessarily missed your chance. try me. i'm nice.
if you add me and i don't add you, or i defriend you, please don't take it personally. my values are very important to me.
gabriel is missing :( boo.
i have not seen him since i moved..